Reshade version 3.3.2 causes all the effects to be reloaded in Battlefield 4 every time if you set the game to full screen mode and tab out of the game or if you attempt to run the game in windowed mode and resize it, I don't know if this bug is present in older versions of Reshade 3x but I do know that this issue was not present with Reshade 0.19.2.905.
This is not a bug. Resizing the output buffer will reset ReShade because effects rely on the size being constant, so they have to be reloaded every time it changes.
Thanks for the information, although I did not notice such behavior in 0.19.2.905 release of Reshade, I find this quite annoying but I understand if it can't be fixed.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.