Battlefield 4 resizing the windows reloads effects

• Kjell
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Kjell Battlefield 4 resizing the windows reloads effects was created by Kjell
Hey there!

Reshade version 3.3.2 causes all the effects to be reloaded in Battlefield 4 every time if you set the game to full screen mode and tab out of the game or if you attempt to run the game in windowed mode and resize it, I don't know if this bug is present in older versions of Reshade 3x but I do know that this issue was not present with Reshade 0.19.2.905.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Battlefield 4 resizing the windows reloads effects
This is not a bug. Resizing the output buffer will reset ReShade because effects rely on the size being constant, so they have to be reloaded every time it changes.

• Kjell
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Kjell Replied by Kjell on topic Battlefield 4 resizing the windows reloads effects
Thanks for the information, although I did not notice such behavior in 0.19.2.905 release of Reshade, I find this quite annoying but I understand if it can't be fixed.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.