When i press tilde while playing BF1, it brings up the console but i cant exit the console by pressing tilde again.
So, when this happens i have to restart the game because its stuck in the console.
Hmm, did you use the "tilde" key (even by accident) as a key in ReShade settings? I often cause some confusion when I inadvertently set a button to be used by ReShade when I just wanted to exit the menu or do something else.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.