Hello! I am having a little issue with ReShade and FSX:SE. I installed it using DX10 config (i'm using DX10 Preview mode+SteveFX DX10 Scenery fixer) but it doesn't seem to load up in the sim. When I press Shift+F2 nothing happens! I see all of these videos with Reshade but I don't know whats wrong! Help please! I also tried DX9 but then it crash on start up.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.