Nioh and Reshade 3.3.2 does not work...

• ScorpionBSG
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by ScorpionBSG Nioh and Reshade 3.3.2 does not work... was created by ScorpionBSG
When i chose Direct3D 10+ i have crash on desktop. On Direct3D 9 working perfect, but does not work keybord and gamepad. I press the keys, but nothing happens...
Only version ReShade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0 with Direct3D 10+ Working perfect!
Please, fix it, if it's possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Nioh and Reshade 3.3.2 does not work...
I hate to choose between Steam Overlay and ReShade. If I use D3D9 it works for me, but disables the Steam Overlay. I have no issue with keyboard nor my gamepad.

But yes, I wish that ReShade would work with this game.

EDIT:

I posted this eight months ago and I had this little voice in my head telling me to try Nioh again with ReShade for the last 3 days and now, yes, it iw working! DXGI 64 bit and with Steam Overlay, no depth access though. It worked with version 4.2.1.

Now, if only Phanton Pain were to work now as well haha I did not find the urge to try it.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Wicked Sick. Reason: Nioh now works with ReShade and I wanted to let people know, if they don't...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.