[Solved]Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time

• canceralp
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #1 by canceralp [Solved]Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time was created by canceralp
Hello,

I have ReShade 3.2.2 for GTA V and using

1) Motion Blur
2) FXAA
3) Lumasharpen

However, I actually have 3 Motion Blur, 3 FXAA and 3 Lumasharpen files intentionally. So, in total, I have 9 shaders.

The problem is, I want to order them as ABC ABC ABC. After I re-open the game (or reload ReShade) the order becomes AAA BBB CCC. Also, when I assign different hotkeys for - say- each FXAA, they also reset to the same assigned key, too. Is there a way to convince ReShade to treat them individually?

One more question: would you suggest placing Motion Blur before or after the other effects?

Thanks.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by canceralp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time
Change the technique names in the shader files so that they are unique for all duplicates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: canceralp

• canceralp
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by canceralp Replied by canceralp on topic Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time
That's how I do it. In the Shaders Folder the files are like this:
1) FXAA (1)
2) FXAA (2)
3) FXAA (3)
4) Motion Blur (1)

This is how I achieved duplications of Shaders, but also I have the problems I mentioned above.

• crosire
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time
I'm talking about the technique name, not the file name. This:
technique FXAA { ... }

• canceralp
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by canceralp Replied by canceralp on topic Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time
Hmm, I don't know how to do that.

• crosire
More
5 years 9 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Duplicate Shaders' Order Resets Every Time
You open the file. Find those lines and edit them.
technique FXAA
to
technique FXAA1
and
technique FXAA2
etc.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.