ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash

• McVoid
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by McVoid ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash was created by McVoid
Just updated to reshade 3.4. Everything was working fine before the update but now my GTA crashes on launch...anybody have some ideas on how to fix this error, and are others getting these crashes? Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mikey
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by Mikey Replied by Mikey on topic ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash
Same here.

• Mikey
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by Mikey Replied by Mikey on topic ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash
ReShade works with my integrated GPU but switching to nVidia 1050Ti makes the game crash.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerlego

• McVoid
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by McVoid Replied by McVoid on topic ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash
lmao. I have a 1050ti....ReShade 3.2.2 works absolutely fine..

• Shady
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #5 by Shady Replied by Shady on topic ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash
Is this online or offline GTA V? Maybe the reshade 3.4 is not yet whitelisted for GTA V?

[strike]It does not crash GTA V for me but also does not load reshade 3.4 => back to 3.3.2[/strike]
EDIT: My fault used the 32bit version but GTA V is 64bit :whistle:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Shady.

• robgrab
More
5 years 9 months ago #6 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash
I was playing GTA V last night with no issues. I'm playing single player though.

• Shady
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #7 by Shady Replied by Shady on topic ReShade 3.4 GTA V crash
To enable MXAO in GTA V 64bit DX11 I need to open ReShade settings and select the 5th depth buffer setting in DX11 tab. How can I save that setting?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Shady.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.