Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade and X-Plane 11 - How to add Opengl to it?

Reshade and X-Plane 11 - How to add Opengl to it? 2 months 4 weeks ago #1

Hi guys,

I just saw in the games list this morning that Reshade works perfect with X-Plane 11. I am recording the simulation and of course the effects don't record. I have the latest reshade 3.4 from a couple of days ago, how do I get the opengl version to work?

Where do I get that from etc?
Will that also make a difference in quality etc to make it work etc?

Many thanks in advance for anyones help

Regards the ClickityCat.
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by ClickityCat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade and X-Plane 11 - How to add Opengl to it? 2 months 4 weeks ago #2

Do I need to ask a different question, do I add something to my game folder to allow me to record opengl effects, as the simulation right now looks perfect with reshade but unable to record the effects, I have used action, dxtory, bandicam etc recording the gamely but not the effects. So the question I should be asking is if this game is rendered in opengl then why would I not be able to capture its effects by reshade in game.

So I need to fobs recording software that records opengl?

Can anyone offer me some suggestions to point me in the right direction please.

Thanks in advance

Reshade and X-Plane 11 - How to add Opengl to it? 2 months 4 weeks ago #3

I'm afraid I can't help you but I know how it feels like when nobody's replying to your posts. Hope you'll at least get some answer.

Reshade and X-Plane 11 - How to add Opengl to it? 2 months 4 weeks ago #4

Thanks Crassius, I am fervently looking for the answer, I know it exists because others are recording the simulation but not the quality that you would expect, thanks for your reply Crassius regards!