FFXV ReShade only works when config menu open

• edale
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #1 by edale FFXV ReShade only works when config menu open was created by edale
I just installed ReShade 3.4 into my copy of Final Fantasy XV (Steam version). I can access the configuration menu with shift-f2 no problem, I can toggle effects on and off and see results real-time no problem. I can set and use a toggle button to globally toggle my effects on and off no problem.

What I can't do is actually get anything to work when the configuration menu isn't on the screen. As soon as I exit it, all the effects turn off, and won't toggle on with the shortcut key I setup.

Any help appreciated.

Oh, and I'm a newbie to using ReShade in any capacity.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by edale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• edale
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by edale Replied by edale on topic FFXV ReShade only works when config menu open
Didn't figure out the problem, but I did figure out a work-around.

If I set it to display the clock or FPS (FPS reading is ALWAYS wrong, so I just set it to display the clock), then apparently enough of the interface is active for ReShade to work properly.... but I still can't use it without the clock showing.

• seri14
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic FFXV ReShade only works when config menu open
Have you enable the MagicBloom? and Is it the last of the enabled techniques?
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by seri14.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.