when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor

• Dimson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by Dimson when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor was created by Dimson
when installing reshade, the xbox one does not work in some games. tell me please how to solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
The Xbox One controller you mean, I assume? If so, which games and do you have other software installed, i.e. ENB in GTA V?

• Dimson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by Dimson Replied by Dimson on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
Yes that's right, Xbox one. Installed only Sweet fx and Reshade. Dead Rising 3, Mad Max, Wreckfest. After installing Reshade, if you play on the wire on the gamepad, the game does not see it at all. If the bluetooth does not work the left stick.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
Hmm, no clue, tbh. You might give Steam's internal controller support a try that is accessible within Big Picture Mode.

• Dimson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by Dimson Replied by Dimson on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
I always play through this mode, a big picture.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #6 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
Ok. Have you tried changing the controller settings in the respective menu? Or playing without Big Picture Mode?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

• Dimson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #7 by Dimson Replied by Dimson on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
all tried, from what you have listed

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #8 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
Then I'm afraid I'm out of ideas already, sorry.

• Dimson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #9 by Dimson Replied by Dimson on topic when installing reshade, the xbox one does not wor
in any case, thanks for trying to help :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.