screenshots are not saving (sims 4)

• infinityonhigh
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by infinityonhigh screenshots are not saving (sims 4) was created by infinityonhigh
i've had reshade installed for a few days now, and in game it works and looks fine. but when i press print screen, screenshots do not save to any location on my computer, save for a few random times. i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling reshade, running the game as administrator, changing the key for screenshots, and changing the location where the screenshots should be saving multiple times. please help :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• infinityonhigh
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by infinityonhigh Replied by infinityonhigh on topic screenshots are not saving (sims 4)
update: i tried using dropbox as a last resort and it worked!! still not sure what's up with the screenshot function on my reshade but at least i have an alternative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.