Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now?

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 3 weeks 4 days ago #1

There used to be a way to make ReShade work with ENB for GTA V, but that doesn't seem to be the case. None of these made it work:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=dxgi.dll

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=dxgi.dll

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=reshade64.dll

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=reshade64.dll
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 3 weeks 1 day ago #2

Yep. It’s complete BS.

Both ENB and ReShade are using d3d11.dll. I have tried EVERY possible combo. Still not working.

It’s funny that no one will answer us? Including the creator of ReShade. I wish we could just be told the truth that it is simply impossible to have both ENB and ReShade working for GTA V. I mean come on. At least have the balls to tell us.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by Trousers.

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 3 weeks 1 day ago #3

Not the author of ReShade but here are my 2 cents:
  • ENB author himself said that GTA V ENB is outdated and broken, so why keep using it?
  • Since ENB is the part claiming to be able to load a separate library, why not ask ENB dev to support it? Or is it easier to ask crosire instead?

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 3 weeks 1 day ago #4

Good point. I was thinking that. I want to use the MVGA ENB. Some bloke called Boris creates it. Hmm ok I’ll have a word. Thanks. This is extremely frustrating. Thanks again.

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 3 weeks 10 hours ago #5

Outdated - maybe, but broken? What is broken? It has a must-have MSAA feature and it works fine with ReShade 2.X Besides, its unknown whether it would be compatible with ReShade 3.4 if it wasn't broken. AFAIK, ReShade 3.4 would never work if renamed to ReShade64.dll, would it?

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 2 weeks 4 days ago #6

So really, RIP to the Great GTA V Duo? What about Skyrim SE and Fallout 4?

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 1 week 5 days ago #7

I think you can with ultimate loader instead of a .dll for reshade you place ReShade.asi and the .ini file ReShade.ini works for me in gta sa with enb series as 0.306 mmge 3 and earlier versions as 0.076

github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/releases
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by GrandPictures.

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 5 days 23 hours ago #8

I am running GTA 5 with ReShade v3.4 on my laptop, working fine with NVR, now I copied the same game on other laptop nothing works, everything is same only I downloaded OpenIV and installed, don't know why the F??? is ReShade is not loading, in fact yet nobody have any solution, it might be windows, directx, disabled all overlays shit and anything relates to this.

FN+F2 is now Scroll Button
With overlays all works well nothing changed.

But Why not on other computer W?FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 4 days 3 hours ago #9

I'm running ReShade 3.1.0 since months in my GTA 5 and works perfect with ENB and all shaders works nicely, any newer version and the Depth Buffer stop working, I don't know why. If you need the 3.1.0 dxgi.dll, let me know.

ReShade 3.4.+ ENB for GTA V - not possible now? 3 days 13 hours ago #10

I use the GTA 5 Redux mod and they dropped ENB as part of that mod a few months ago because it was a performance killer and didn't provide much benefit graphically over Reshade alone. I honestly don't notice any difference visually without ENB.