Lights bug with 3.4

• lukonja
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by lukonja Lights bug with 3.4 was created by lukonja
Hey hey, I am using ut2004-win64.exe and dx9 hook. Only active shader is FilmicAnamorphSharpen
And this is result when playing the game, when I am moving I can see lights through the wall for atleast 2 seconds before then fade away.
Also in main menu, everything is blue when I am moving my mouse over menu and when I press escape key and settings mouse pointer is becoming big then tiny as I move it over settings menu.
I am pretty sure there is something wrong with dx9 hook, before that I used ReShade 0.19.2 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8 and had 0 bugs.
Cause when I turn off even filmic anamporh sharpen the bugs with reshade 3.4 remain. I haven't touched my .ini file settings.

Look at the wall and you will see lights BUG, I have to go to work, I will post a video of other bugs later.

https://imgur.com/a/jY1USiF
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by lukonja.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.