No Man`s Sky Next + Reshade

• Dpeasant
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Dpeasant No Man`s Sky Next + Reshade was created by Dpeasant
Hello everyone. Recently got stuck with trying to make NMS NEXT work with Reshade. The problem is when teleporting or warping, fps drops to 0-2 with the latest RESHADE version, or just crashes with any older one, including 0.15.0, the oldest I have. I dont have any intergated GPUs (running fx 8350), only a single gtx 1060 with the latest drivers (previous drivers didnt help either), so the solution found in on of the topics here doesnt work. I can play the game flawlessly until I warp. It seems, that during the warp process, Reshade is reinitializing, but never finishes compilitng shaders and either crashes or just stuck forever at 2 fps(at least one of the Reshade versions, all earlier versions than 3.3 just crash). Ingame setting do not matter, I tried every combination of fullscreen\bordeless\turned off fullscreen optimisation\disabled game effects\features, messed with nvidia driver settings. Here is a log file(there are two instances of FilmicSharpening, but it actually makes no difference, as REshade with even a single LUT shader crashes as well).

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dpeasant
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by Dpeasant Replied by Dpeasant on topic No Man`s Sky Next + Reshade
Shame on me. The problem was with the MSI afterburner\riva statistics overlay. Turning it off, fps got up from 2 back to 60 during the warp. It seems that a lot of people are suffering from the same thing, hope theyll read the reason of this NMS + REshade behaviour here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.