Dark Souls III crashing with Reshade

• Un0bt4n1um
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Un0bt4n1um Dark Souls III crashing with Reshade was created by Un0bt4n1um
Hello,

I need help figuring this out. My DS3 game keeps crashing when started with Reshade. Tried 3 versions, with and without any effects downloaded, windows 7 compatibility mode, ran as admin and with all 3 render options(with some settings the game won't start).
The game starts, and after seeing on the top of the screen the Reshade info text, it just crashes to desktop. I looked through the dxgi.log file but seeing as how I really don't know enough about this, nothing immediately looks wrong. I see no errors, only warnings and info.

dxgi.log

I also found a bunch of other requests like this with no solution :(
If anyone knows what's going on, please let me know ? :)

Have a nice day and thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rozzemak
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by Rozzemak Replied by Rozzemak on topic Dark Souls III crashing with Reshade
Reference count for 'IDXGIDevice1' object 0000000004983C30 is inconsistent: 16431, but expected 1. 
And why do you even use version 3.0.8 ?
DarkSouls 3 got and update, so use most recent reshade version, without preset from nexus site presumably, and post .log, if it still does not work here.
Make sure, you donĀ“t use any proxy or other injector/wrapper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.