Cannot edit values on Skyrim Special Edition

• Garsyanka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by Garsyanka Cannot edit values on Skyrim Special Edition was created by Garsyanka
Hello,
I installed ReShade on Skyrim Special Edition, the shaders work fine, but I can't edit the values manually, the numberpad doesn't work, only on this game.
Can you help me? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ronin86
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by Ronin86 Replied by Ronin86 on topic Cannot edit values on Skyrim Special Edition
Use 3.40 version for now.

• Garsyanka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #3 by Garsyanka Replied by Garsyanka on topic Cannot edit values on Skyrim Special Edition
Version 3.40 works fine thanks very much
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Garsyanka.

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Cannot edit values on Skyrim Special Edition
Will be fixed in the next update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• mariashd
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by mariashd Replied by mariashd on topic Cannot edit values on Skyrim Special Edition

Garsyanka wrote: Hello,
I installed ReShade on Skyrim Special Edition, the shaders work fine, but I can't edit the values manually, the numberpad doesn't work, only on this game.
Can you help me? Thank you

Is this error is still available in the latest version too? Or am i using the old one?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.