ReShade thinks AIM 2 has ended after dev intro

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #1 by themacgovern ReShade thinks AIM 2 has ended after dev intro was created by themacgovern
While using dgVoodoo2 WIP50 and to play the Steam version of the DX7/DX8 hybrid game AIM 2 and ReShade 3.4.1 to inject shaders, ReShade quits during the game's developer intro sequences. I should note that DX8 is exclusively used for menus, while DX7 is otherwise used.

Using dgVoodoo2 WIP50, the game runs fine with and without ReShade, and I had to rename ReShade's dgxi.dll to d3d11.dll to get ReShade to run.

Also, I have a laptop with a GeForce GTX 1060 (Max-Q variant) for graphics rendering and an Intel UHD 630 for the built-iin display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.