American/Euro Truck Simulator 1.32

• eproxus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by eproxus American/Euro Truck Simulator 1.32 was created by eproxus
I'm having trouble getting depth buffer access to American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 at their latest versions (1.32). Out of the box with DX9 I get this:
Warning: Spoiler!

It seems I'm getting some other buffer (reflection related perhaps?). MLAA is turned of. If I change the resolution scaling to 100% I get this zoomed in buffer instead:

It also contains a mask for the upper right corner truck thumbnail, which messes up the depth buffer.

I have tried OpenGL but that results in a completely black screen in game even without ReShade so that's unusable for me.

Has anyone gotten ReShade 3.4 to work with the Truck Simulator series version 1.32, and if so how? Is there anything else I could do to access the right depth buffer somehow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sweren
More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by Sweren Replied by Sweren on topic American/Euro Truck Simulator 1.32

eproxus wrote: I'm having trouble getting depth buffer access to American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 at their latest versions (1.32). Out of the box with DX9 I get this:

It seems I'm getting some other buffer (reflection related perhaps?). MLAA is turned of. If I change the resolution scaling to 100% I get this zoomed in buffer instead:

It also contains a mask for the upper right corner truck thumbnail, which messes up the depth buffer.

I have tried OpenGL but that results in a completely black screen in game even without ReShade so that's unusable for me.

Has anyone gotten ReShade 3.4 to work with the Truck Simulator series version 1.32, and if so how? Is there anything else I could do to access the right depth buffer somehow?

I can't make it work either, I've even tried DirectX 11 and the result is the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.