ELEX isnt working for ReShade

• x9c0ck
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by x9c0ck ELEX isnt working for ReShade was created by x9c0ck
Hello,
i have a problem with ReShade and ELEX for months, i installed and uninstalled ReShade alot of times for ELEX but i cant fix it.
When i play without ReShade the game runs perfectly, but anytime when i installed ReShade and try to run the game its says " the application terminated abnormally " and the game wont even start. Its also "saying C:/User/.../AppData/.../.../....Elex... do u want to dump the folder ?" - " Yes " " No " are the options but it doesnt matter what im clicking, the message appears the next time im starting the game again and again, so i just have the option to "uninstall " it. So can anyone out here please help me with this issue? How can i make that ReShade is working for ELEX ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.