Quite strange bug/glitch

More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by vivid Quite strange bug/glitch was created by vivid
Hey all, this is my first time using reshade, so maybe I just did something wrong but I'm not sure exactly. I'm using reshade for Rainbow Six: Siege, and when trying to update settings and creating a new preset/profile it makes a little window in the top left corner where it shows a smaller image of the game. It makes it almost unusable and I'm wondering if there is a fix for this. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by InstantAli3n Replied by InstantAli3n on topic Quite strange bug/glitch
I have had the same issue since Reshade 3.0 so I have been stuck using SweetFX2.0 + Reshade.

I don't understand what causes this, I have nothing else hooking the game aside from uPlay overlay as you need that and I'm sure someone would have noticed by now if it was a uPlay wide issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.