X plane only works w/ Int. Graphic Card disabled?

• mahendru1992
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by mahendru1992 X plane only works w/ Int. Graphic Card disabled? was created by mahendru1992
Hey guys,

Facing a pretty strange problem. I installed Reshade, but subsequently upon starting the game, it flashes a few times and then crashes. Upon further research, I found out that if the integrated graphics card is disabled, then reshade works and the game starts without any hiccups. As soon as I enable IG again, the game crashes.

Any solution to the problem as disabling the IG is not possible. Creates scaling issues and what not.

System Specifications
Acer Helios 300 laptop
Core i5 - 8300h
8GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 1050ti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• n_oikonomidis
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by n_oikonomidis Replied by n_oikonomidis on topic X plane only works w/ Int. Graphic Card disabled?
Hi all,

I face the same problem. I can only run X-Plane with reshade when I force the Intel integrated graphics card to be used but of course the performance is awful. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

@mahendru1992: how do you disable the IG? Windows Settings?

Thanks in advance
Niko

• mahendru1992
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by mahendru1992 Replied by mahendru1992 on topic X plane only works w/ Int. Graphic Card disabled?
Yeah man, mine is the opposite. I have to disable IG from the device manager for reshade to work, but then the scaling is all wrong.

I'm surprised that there's no solution regarding this.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.