Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cant launch games with reshade

Cant launch games with reshade 4 weeks 1 day ago #1

Tried reshade for Dirty Rally and for Mount and Blade Warband

neither games launch.

Tried disabling steam overlay and removing afterburner, the initial screen for dirt launches, in my steam library is says running, but then crashes before the game actually launches
Similar to warband

Downloaded newest reshade exe, pointed to exe of dirt rally, used dx10+ only installing the shaders i needed for the preset im planning to use and pointing preset to the text file i got from the preset page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cant launch games with reshade 4 weeks 1 day ago #2

Managed to get a little farther after i dissabled as much geforce overlay garbage as i could. Now im getting an error Failed to create d3d device. Check latest drivers are installed and you have a dx11 or better graphics card.

dx11 drivers from what i understand are included in windows update and should be up to date and my gtx 860M is.... more than enough.

Edit; Nevermind, tried to remove all the reshade files and reverified my game files since i got rid of a couple i needed but now the error its giving me is from base game without reshade. Im re installing and trying again without the nvidia overlays.

Edit 2 Back to square one. I launch within steam, it says running for a bit makes it to syncing and stops. I thought this might be an online problem so i disabled any connection and relaunched steam offline and still no luck.
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by NotDatGuy.

Cant launch games with reshade 4 weeks 1 day ago #3

I changed the dxgi.dll and the dxgi text file to d3d11.dll and d3d11 and it fired up (dirt rally)