Stopped working after change preset with MH: World

• SuwinTzi
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by SuwinTzi Stopped working after change preset with MH: World was created by SuwinTzi
For Monster Hunter: World

Windows 10 1803
GTX 970
Monster Hunter: World

So I downloaded and installed ReShade, then loaded a preset, and it worked fine. That was a few weeks ago.

Now I wanted to try a different preset, and while the ReShade overlay was open, the game was showing the proper visuals. However on closing the overlay, the visuals revert to the default in-game.

The game did have an update that allowed us to change some of the graphics settings, but if the effects are being displayed when the overlay is open, then I don't think that's the problem.

Am i missing a step or something? I'm going to try a fresh install and see what happens, while I wait for responses.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by SuwinTzi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Stopped working after change preset with MH: World
Sort them from the end (if enabled)
MagicBloom
EyeAdaption
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by seri14.

• SuwinTzi
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #3 by SuwinTzi Replied by SuwinTzi on topic Stopped working after change preset with MH: World
I'm not sure i understand? What do you mean from sort?

The preset I was previously using only used SMAA, the current one only uses a handful and MagicBloom isn't one of them.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by SuwinTzi.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.