Random Glitch happening in certain games?

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by joshmiller83 Random Glitch happening in certain games? was created by joshmiller83
I have had this issue in multiple games but most recently in Fallout 76. I have ReShade running and press the hotkeys to open the GUI and I can't move the mouse over the ReShade GUI... Its like bouncing my cursor off of something and won't allow me to get over to the check-boxes or tabs!

Am I missing something?

What is wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Random Glitch happening in certain games?
Anyone?

• Daodan
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic Random Glitch happening in certain games?
That also happens in Fallout 4. One way to fix it (at least in FO4) is to temporarily connect a controller. That disables the keyboard/mouse input and you can move the cursor freely when the GUI is open. No idea if that works in Fallout 76 though (probably, because creation engine...).

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Random Glitch happening in certain games?
I really would like a GOOD FIX for this!

Hard to change settings in-game if you can't get to the settings!

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Random Glitch happening in certain games?
Any ideas @crosire ?

• Martigen
More
5 years 4 months ago #6 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Random Glitch happening in certain games?
Bring up the main menu in the game first, then bring up the Reshade interface.

This technique works with The Long Dark, XCom2 and Fallout 4 (last time I loaded it).

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.