GUI windows close window "X" not working

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #1 by Sunesha GUI windows close window "X" not working was created by Sunesha
I can't use the "X" to close the reshade overlay with help of my mouse click. Overlay Key shortcut works perfectly. This is of course a minor issue. :P

Only tested so far in Cities Skylines, a unity based game with open gl hook. I have not tried any other game yet because the newness of this reshade version

Reshade LOG "OPENGL32.LOG
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Sunesha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic GUI windows close window "X" not working
My current computer and windows info for future reference. I have many so in case it is computer specfic problem.

pastebin.com/3KUL8E70
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Sunesha.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic GUI windows close window "X" not working
Sorry, I have to do another post. May not be relevant or not. I used the overwrite old version installation function from the reshade install tool when I installed. I am quite sure doesnt matter, but what do I really know ;)

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GUI windows close window "X" not working
It's grayed out. It's not supposed to be working currently for internal reasons.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic GUI windows close window "X" not working

crosire wrote: It's grayed out. It's not supposed to be working currently for internal reasons.

Thanks, I can live with that =)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.