Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LUT issue with ver 4.0.2

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 3 weeks 13 hours ago #1

Hello,

This is my 1st time posting here as I haven't found a solution anywhere else.
Yesterday I have updated my Reshade version to 4.0.2. My previous version was just before this new update.
And since this new version, my LUT shader doesn't have effect anymore... I have of course tried to modify the setting of this shader but nothing. I have tried to uninstall it and tried to install an old version I still had on a folder (3.0.6) but seems it doesn't recognize shaders in my folder anymore, so it's all empty when I open the Reshade window in-game.

Does anyone have the same issue ? I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 2 weeks 5 days ago #2

Yes I have the same issue using my color correct LUT to load using LUT.fx shader or the one that displaycalgui generates.

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 2 weeks 5 days ago #3

LUT.fx works fine for me in 4.0.2. Could you post the ReShade settings from a game where it doesn't work? (the [GENERAL] section from the ReShade.ini and the name + path from your LUT)

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 1 week 5 days ago #4

(Also posted in similar thread re: v4)

I'm seeing some very odd effects when I (try to) apply my 3DLUT under 4.0.2:

RE6

My LUT is 4096 x 64 (64 tiles of 64x64 each) - can anybody see anything obviously wrong? I've tried every permutation of isreversed and isupsidedown to no avail. LUT.fx works flawlessly in v3.

Cheers,

M.

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 1 week 5 days ago #5

There are two ways to fix this. You can either scale your LUT down to 1024x32 (which is the default size LUT.fx expects) or you tell LUT.fx the size of the used LUT. This can be done by adding fLUT_TileSizeXY=64 and fLUT_TileAmount=64 to the global preprocessor definitions.

[edit]
Didn't notice that you have already done this (setting fLUT_Tile* to 64). Well, the only thing that comes to mind is that the colors in your LUT are encoded the wrong way.
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Daodan.

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 1 week 5 days ago #6

If the modifiers have been keyed in properly (setting in left box and value in right), it looks like I'll have to stick with v3.4.1 :(.

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 1 week 5 days ago #7

Could you post a link to your LUT so I can try it out and maybe see whats wrong?

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 1 week 3 days ago #8

LUT issue with ver 4.0.2 1 week 3 days ago #9

I just tried the LUT out and it looks fine. One thing I noticed though is that if you change the LUT size to 64x64x64 and point the shader to the neutral 32x32x32 LUT the result looks exactly the same as in your screenshot (these red/black color bands). Do you have multiple texture search paths in your settings? It could be the case that there is more than one "lut.png" and ReShade takes the first (32x32x32) it finds. (Generally I would recommend to give custom LUT's a distinctive name to prevent that from happening)