Second Life CTD

• Eksynn
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Eksynn Second Life CTD was created by Eksynn
My SO seems to be unable to launch second life (firestorm or the main viewer alike)... she says it simply crashes, then asks to send a report to firestorm, but after i asked the firestorm support team, they simply asked to ask you guys, so we're at a loss here

we didn't know which crash report you guys would need, so she uploaded the 3 logs we found to a google drive folder:
drive.google.com/open?id=1BqEPKX9KexA3aPgpOiI9voPPIH6rkx2j

please advise?

edit: i'm using the same version of both firestorm and reshade as she is, and it's working fine for me
she also tried older versions, and none of them seem to work
she also said that whenever she tries anything but OpenGL, the viewer does not crash, but neither does reshade load up with firestorm.

forgot to add that she's using a laptop. i'll update this post with her rig as soon as i have it
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Eksynn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.