Single-profile setup?

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by MonarchX Single-profile setup? was created by MonarchX
I can't stand the newest profiling method. I liked it how it was with ReShade 2.0. You could just copy.paste files, but someone told me that with ReShade 4 it can also be done. How? How do I set up a single directory that will be used by all games? I have DX11, DX9, both 32bit and 64bit games. I want to just copy/paste DXGI.dll or D3D9.dll or OpenGL32.dll into game.exe directories and that's it. I only use LUT, LumaSharpen and FilmGrain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Single-profile setup?
Set the effect and texture search paths to your single-profile directory. And your presets can be stored in that directory too, just enter the full path to it during preset creation.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Single-profile setup?
So which files have to be present in .exe directory and which files have to be present in the generic directory? I know DXGI.dll and DXGI.log have to be present in .exe directory. What about ReShade.ini and PresetName.ini? At the moment, ReShade.ini in game's exe directory already has these lines that seem to be generic, except for TW3-related (The Witcher 3) stuff:
[GENERAL]

TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures
ScreenshotIncludePreset=0
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
ShowClock=0
PerformanceMode=1
ShowFPS=0
TutorialProgress=4
PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=1,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0
CurrentPreset=1
PresetFiles=DefaultPreset.ini,D:\TW3\Bin\x64\TW3.ini
ScreenshotPath=D:\TW3\Bin\x64
ClockFormat=0
ScreenshotFormat=1
NoReloadOnInit=0
ShowFrameTime=0
SaveWindowState=1
NewVariableUI=0

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Single-profile setup?
Only DLL + ReShade.ini.

Change you ReShade.ini settings according to your common directory:
[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=X:\path\to\my\common\shader\directory\Shaders
TextureSearhcPaths=X:\path\to\my\common\shader\directory\Textures
PresetFiles=X:\path\to\my\common\preset\directory\SomePreset1.ini,X:\path\to\my\common\preset\directory\SomePreset2.ini

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.