Ambient Light and Bloom not loading

• Derek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Derek Ambient Light and Bloom not loading was created by Derek
I recently upgraded to the new Reshade to test out the new features, however I keep getting an error about Ambient Light and Bloom not loading. I checked the dxgi log and under Ambient Light it says
reshade-shaders\Shaders\AmbientLight.fx(45,44): error X3014: incorrect number of arguments to numeric-type constructor

06:57:29:588 [04580] | ERROR | Failed to compile "reshade-shaders\\Shaders\\Bloom.fx":
reshade-shaders\Shaders\Bloom.fx(27,46): error X3014: incorrect number of arguments to numeric-type constructor

Is there a way to resolve this issue?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Derek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Ambient Light and Bloom not loading
Have you updated your shaders too? Because this does not happen with the latest version from GitHub (the setup tool asks you whether you want to download the default shaders again during installation).

• Derek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Derek Replied by Derek on topic Ambient Light and Bloom not loading
I downloaded the latest version from here, I also made sure I completely uninstalled any previous Reshade files before I install the newer ones. The installed says "Do you wish to download a collection of standard effects from" than it links the Github URL and I press yes, but I still get the error.

• Derek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #4 by Derek Replied by Derek on topic Ambient Light and Bloom not loading
Maybe you can explain this, but for some reason, when I use Performance Mode Ambient Light and Bloom wont load. However, if I don't use Performance Mode, than both shaders load fine. Right when I activate Performance Mode they stop working.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Derek.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.