Battlefield 4

• TheBoom
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 days ago #1 by TheBoom Battlefield 4 was created by TheBoom
I can't seem to get Reshade + SweetFx 2.0 working with BF4. It launches with the 32 bit dll and x32 version of the game but nothing happens in game. There are no effects and scroll lock does not work. With the x64 version of the game and the 64 bit.dll it just crashes on start saying BF4.exe has stopped working. Do I have to disable DSR or anything else that might be conflicting with the injector?

I had a similar issue with AC Unity but I finally managed to get it working somehow.

Has anyone faced this issue with BF4 too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ioxa
More
9 years 5 days ago #2 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Battlefield 4
I recently started getting crashes in BF4 with ReShade, turning off triple buffering seemed to fix it. I was able to play for 30 mins or so before crashing so not sure if its the same reason you're getting crashes. Also, the newest version of ReShade has some issues with the toggle key so that is probably why scroll lock isn't working for you.

• TheBoom
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 days ago - 9 years 5 days ago #3 by TheBoom Replied by TheBoom on topic Battlefield 4
Mine either crashes immediately if I use the 64 bit or with the 32 bit it launches but doesn't do anything at all. I haven't tried singleplayer but I don't suppose multiplayer would be an issue until you join a server and punkbuster kicks you. It doesn't even start. I might try disabling everything from Afterburner to Steam and Nvidia MFAA and DSR to see if it works. If it still doesn't then I have no clue whats the reason behind it.

Whats weird is that AC Unity had the same issue but instead of crashing on startup it would crash during loading or midway in game. The last time I tried it, it didn't crash at all for a good 10 mins. There might be some other application running in my background that is conflicting with the DX11D3D API.
Last edit: 9 years 5 days ago by TheBoom.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.