CEMU + ReShade

• Demokaze
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Demokaze CEMU + ReShade was created by Demokaze
I wasn't sure whether I should post this on ReShade or CEMU forums but I think I'm going to have more luck here. So basically ReShade causes a massive performance drop to the WiiU emulator "CEMU" by merely being an attachment to it. What I mean by this is that ReShade kills the framerate regardless of whether the effects are enabled or not.

The game I want to run it with is Xenoblade Chronicles X and both ReShade and CEMU are updated to their latest version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Derek
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #2 by Derek Replied by Derek on topic CEMU + ReShade
CEMU is very experimental, I doubt you will get good performance, it's not Reshade, it's CEMU and the game itself. I prefer using older CEMUs because they seem to work better with Reshade. New CEMUs for me cause more issues and FPS drops with Reshade, only thing to do is wait for CEMU to add proper support, Reshade is open source so they can do it but most likely wont do it anytime soon since they are busy developing the emulator itself.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Derek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.