PC game Rust, How to get it working

• rsxownes
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by rsxownes PC game Rust, How to get it working was created by rsxownes
I got it to where I can open the Reshade menu. You have to run the game as administrator. I am able to open the reshade menu and configure my settings. But when trying to join a server. It seems you cannot get by EAC. It says EAC authentication timed out. This only happens when reshade is installed. EAC has stated that you won't get banned for using reshade together with rust. Does anyone have Reshade fully working with rust when joining servers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Qsimil
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic PC game Rust, How to get it working
Most probably you need to user older version of reshade for now, until newer version will get whitelisted
forum.facepunch.com/f/rusthelp/rrrx/Rust...eshade-or-sweetfx/0/

• Nita
More
3 years 9 months ago #3 by Nita Replied by Nita on topic PC game Rust, How to get it working
where can you get an older version?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.