I got it to where I can open the Reshade menu. You have to run the game as administrator. I am able to open the reshade menu and configure my settings. But when trying to join a server. It seems you cannot get by EAC. It says EAC authentication timed out. This only happens when reshade is installed. EAC has stated that you won't get banned for using reshade together with rust. Does anyone have Reshade fully working with rust when joining servers?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.