• Topic Author
More
9 years 5 days ago #1 by kuss GTA V Split screen Help was created by kuss
Hi fired up GTA V with ReShader 17.1b and its in split screen
how can i fix this plz ..
I do get the same in other game aswell

TY

Oh And GEART WORK Keep it up B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
9 years 5 days ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic GTA V Split screen Help
idk why you would even want to mess with this game this game had a lot of work put into the visuals to put reshade on top of it its going to just make it look like shit one of the best games ive seen all year

• kuss
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 days ago #3 by kuss Replied by kuss on topic GTA V Split screen Help
i only have it for this for the use of Tonemap+Vibrance+LumaSharpen

• crosire
More
9 years 5 days ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GTA V Split screen Help
You downloaded core ReShade, which is for shader developers and you now thus see the example shader. You probably want to download the ReShade + Framework or SweetFX version =).
The following user(s) said Thank You: kuss

• kuss
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 days ago #5 by kuss Replied by kuss on topic GTA V Split screen Help
TYVM =D

• Boulotaur2024
More
9 years 2 days ago #6 by Boulotaur2024 Replied by Boulotaur2024 on topic GTA V Split screen Help
Which means there is no depth buffer available for this game, right Crosire ?

• crosire
More
9 years 1 day ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GTA V Split screen Help

Boulotaur2024 wrote: Which means there is no depth buffer available for this game, right Crosire ?

No, there is full depth buffer access. It just has to be handled a bit different on the shader side because of how the game uses it, as explained here: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/87-c...-list?start=300#4099

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.