Reshade With GTA V - Crash Issue

• l3ilabong
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #1 by l3ilabong Reshade With GTA V - Crash Issue was created by l3ilabong
so i`v been Cracking my head for days now trying EVERY solution suggested around the forums AND the internet as a whole , nothing just seems to work ..
i did manage to determine it is Reshade that is the culprit , installed the newest ver of Reshade with a Clean Install of GTA V (So The Dll files is still named dxgi.dll) but the game crash as soon as the window load ("stopped working").
so i renamed the dll file to d3d11.dll and launched the game , this time it did launch but the reshade message did not display on the social club screen , and Reshade didn`t seem to load (ingame key won`t load menu too) .
evantually i tried renaming it to d3d9.dll (saw some threads stating that worked for people) yet the game won`t launch at all :\

EDIT - Added the Log When Using dxgi.dll as d3d11.dll
Warning: Spoiler!

Important Things to note -
1.i downloaded ALL the required Runtime , Direct X , net framework files (etc etc)
2.im Running GTA V Steam Version
3.Running on Windows 10
4.Running on an Asus ROG Strix Scar Edition II Laptop :
i7-8750H , 16GB RAM , GTX 1060 6GB .

im 100% sure its an issue with Reshade since ENB And any other mod would work just fine , but Reshade Won`t Even With Vanilla GTA V ...
Really Hoping someone Around here , or maybe even Crosire would be able to help me with it ...
Thanks in Advance !
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by l3ilabong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.