Please add these information
1. All your selected options at setup of ReShade and full path of the selected game executable in the dialog
2. Enumerate all name of files and folders in same folder as containing the game executable
3. If exists d3d9.log file, paste the content here
1. It is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe
Also I chose Direct3D 9 and I chose yes to install the standard collection of effects.
2. In the Bin folder with the game there is the folders: Core, Python, res, and reshade-shaders
There is the files:
3. I couldn't find the log file
Thanks again for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Reshade isn’t launching sims 4 8 months 5 days ago #6
Open the Task Manager while running the game.
Check the process name(like TS4) and number of bits of the game application process of The Sims 4.
If there is not equal between the process name and the game executable of your selected in the dialog, you must select another one.
ReShade.dll can not switching between 32 bits and 64 bits after install.