Shift+F2 not opening menu

• mae
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by mae Shift+F2 not opening menu was created by mae
I've just reinstalled Reshade for the Sims 4, and Shift+F2 doesn't open the menu.
The bar does start at the beginning, so Reshade is open.
My ReShade.ini does not have a KeyMenu value.. this is all it has.
[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures

[DX9_BUFFER_DETECTION]
DisableINTZ=0

How can I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu
Did you reinstalled using the latest ReShade?
Since 4.x (latest version is 4.0.2), the default key combination was changed to "Home". (german layout "Pos 1")

Please check again.

• CPY
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by CPY Replied by CPY on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu

seri14 wrote: Did you reinstalled using the latest ReShade?
Since 4.x (latest version is 4.0.2), the default key combination was changed to "Home". (german layout "Pos 1")

Please check again.

I press "Home" but nothing happens!

• ethanol
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by ethanol Replied by ethanol on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu
I have the exact same problem. I know it loads in successfully and when I press scroll lock I can see the chosen preset turn on and off, but I cannot access the in game menu no matter how much I press shift+f2 or the home button... please help.. Ive tried reinstalling it, but am honestly lost for what else to do. (Witcher 3 btw)

• grangarbanzo
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by grangarbanzo Replied by grangarbanzo on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu
I have the same issue too. I'm on Win10 and whenever i hit the menu key my pc loads the menu screen and the reshade interface doesn't start up. I have no idea on how to get it working :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: ~insert clever username~

• Chaython
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #6 by Chaython Replied by Chaython on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu
Windows 10 1809, Nvidia, Fallout NV, window - borderless window, full screen
No way to open the menus
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Chaython.

• TG20
More
2 years 11 months ago #7 by TG20 Replied by TG20 on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu
Same for me, IDK why it's not opening the menu, I'm pressing home and it doesn't work, I also tired [Shift]+[F2] and it doesn't work, How am I gonna play Geometry Dash with these really cool shaders if I can't even apply them :(

• REKT
More
2 years 11 months ago #8 by REKT Replied by REKT on topic Shift+F2 not opening menu
press home

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.