7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago#1by aaronth07GTA V Depth was created by aaronth07
When using the display depth buffer, it seems depth is broken. Do I need to disable DOF in game before using depth based shaders?
EDIT: Turning off DOF in-game seems to have worked, but this is not a preferable solution since I would like to have native depth-of-field enabled, and still use depth based effects. Does anyone know how I can do this?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.