Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade UI not loading after ALT+TAB

ReShade UI not loading after ALT+TAB 9 months 2 weeks ago #1

At times when I use trainers and ALT+TAB to take a look at trainer commands/cheats, ReShade UI stops working after I get back into the game. Resident Evil 2 2019 acts like that. I also tried changing FullScreen to Borderless and back, but it didn't help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade UI not loading after ALT+TAB 9 months 1 week ago #2

Probably the trainers you use messes with Reshade, it's not the first time that it gives issues with some other third - party softwares.
Without using trainers, alt - tabbing keep giving you problems?

ReShade UI not loading after ALT+TAB 9 months 1 week ago #3

Duran.te wrote:
Probably the trainers you use messes with Reshade, it's not the first time that it gives issues with some other third - party softwares.
Without using trainers, alt - tabbing keep giving you problems?

I think RTSS is what might be causing the issue. I use it to limit FPS and RTSS + ReShade work fine together, allowing me to edit ReShade within the game, but if I alt+tab, and alt+tab/enter again, ReShade can no longer be launched, although effects do apply.

ReShade UI not loading after ALT+TAB 9 months 1 week ago #4

I use RivaTuner too, but it doesn't give me problems when alt - tabbing. Make sure it's it the cause: close it before launching the game and see if the issue is solved.
If it's actually RTSS the problem, try playing with its settings (Stealth mode and Custom direct3D support may be the responsible).