The Deer Hunter classic

• Techboyiamnot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by Techboyiamnot The Deer Hunter classic was created by Techboyiamnot
Just bought a new subscription to the hunter classic and installed reshade (newest one) and while in game pressed shift+f2 and no dice. Then read on the forums that you now have to press the home+f2 and still no good. Any ideas anyone??? And yes i did rename my preset from txt to ini and placed it in the games root folder where the exe is and still no good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic The Deer Hunter classic
From 4.0 you just need to press "Home" button. Shift+F2 was the default combination for older versions.

• Techboyiamnot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #3 by Techboyiamnot Replied by Techboyiamnot on topic The Deer Hunter classic
I did this, matter of fact i tried using both "home" keys one at a time.

EDIT: I just went into game and tried both home keys and neither worked???
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Techboyiamnot.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic The Deer Hunter classic
Maybe it didn't injected properly. When you launch the game, the Reshade UI pops up on top of the screen?

• Techboyiamnot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #5 by Techboyiamnot Replied by Techboyiamnot on topic The Deer Hunter classic
No, no overlay at all, its like i never even installed it???

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #6 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic The Deer Hunter classic
Something went wrong during installation, then. Make sure to select the game's right executable, and its proper directx version.

• Techboyiamnot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #7 by Techboyiamnot Replied by Techboyiamnot on topic The Deer Hunter classic
Ok, just realized i was using reshade 3.4.1 so i then dl reshade 4.1.1 and it seemed injected perfectly. But upon entering the game still doesnt work???

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #8 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic The Deer Hunter classic
Reshade's interface still keeps not appearing on top of the screen once the game is launched? If so, either you may have chosen the wrong directx version, or you selected the wrong file during installation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.