[sOLVED] New Config File Not Showing Up for FFXIV

• Sappun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by Sappun New Config File Not Showing Up for FFXIV was created by Sappun
I redownloaded Reshader thinking I messed up somewhere along the way but that isn't the problem. I watched 3 videos and read multiple tutorials on how to download presets and getting it to work but it's not working at all. When I try to make a new preset and click on a random option in the 'home' tab, no new config file shows up. How do I fix this? I've been trying for over 2 hours and can't seem to get it to work.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Sappun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic New Config File Not Showing Up
You probably don't have write permissions to the game directory. Either change those or run the game as administrator if you don't know how.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic New Config File Not Showing Up
Maybe he is trying to use some old presets...

• Sappun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Sappun Replied by Sappun on topic New Config File Not Showing Up
I fixed the problem, thanks lol

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.