Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #1

Hello hello, I have recently formated my pc. I was using Reshade normally on Microsoft Flight Simulator X before. Now, I can not get it working. I open the Reshade menu but the mouse pointer does not do anything. I can not click on the menu neither apply effects. I press ctrl and move the mouse but it still locked. I have also tried previous versions of Reshade but I still have the same problem. Any idea?

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #2

Open reshade interface once you're in a pause menu and see if it works. You may also try switching between fullscreen / borderless / window mode.
Otherwise you can use your keyboard to navigate through reshade overlay (reset reshade's tutorial to understand how to do it).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #3

Duran.te wrote:
Open reshade interface once you're in a pause menu and see if it works. You may also try switching between fullscreen / borderless / window mode.
Otherwise you can use your keyboard to navigate through reshade overlay (reset reshade's tutorial to understand how to do it).

I opened by keyboard pressing ''home'' it pops out. I press pause, menu is not working. I change every screen between full/borderless and w mode, still the same. I can not click and I can not use the keyboard. Is not working at all. Maybe I need some framework?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #4

Cheburashka wrote:
Maybe I need some framework?
I don't think so. Reshade just needs DirectX end-user runtime to run properly.

Cheburashka wrote:
I opened by keyboard pressing ''home'' it pops out. I press pause, menu is not working.
You have to set the game on pause / open any game's menu before opening reshade's interface. In this way mouse should not be locked.

Cheburashka wrote:
I can not click and I can not use the keyboard.
That's pretty weird. If you can open reshade ui you should be able to move through its interface at least with your keyboard. Try reinstalling reshade and hope it magically fixes somehow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #5

Duran.te wrote:
Cheburashka wrote:
Maybe I need some framework?
I don't think so. Reshade just needs DirectX end-user runtime to run properly.

Cheburashka wrote:
I opened by keyboard pressing ''home'' it pops out. I press pause, menu is not working.
You have to set the game on pause / open any game's menu before opening reshade's interface. In this way mouse should not be locked.

Cheburashka wrote:
I can not click and I can not use the keyboard.
That's pretty weird. If you can open reshade ui you should be able to move through its interface at least with your keyboard. Try reinstalling reshade and hope it magically fixes somehow.

I have done all you said and still the same. I managed to make a photo from the log

https://imgur.com/a/wRJtaLa
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #6

How did you get to open the log tab if you can't use both your mouse and your keyboard?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working 2 months 3 weeks ago #7

It's clear the keyboard was used since the focus was changed to the "Clear Log" button and the log tab doesn't open on its own. So things seem to work as expected (ReShade cannot make mouse input work in all games due to technical reasons).
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.