Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working

• Cheburashka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Cheburashka Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working was created by Cheburashka
Hello hello, I have recently formated my pc. I was using Reshade normally on Microsoft Flight Simulator X before. Now, I can not get it working. I open the Reshade menu but the mouse pointer does not do anything. I can not click on the menu neither apply effects. I press ctrl and move the mouse but it still locked. I have also tried previous versions of Reshade but I still have the same problem. Any idea?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working
Open reshade interface once you're in a pause menu and see if it works. You may also try switching between fullscreen / borderless / window mode.
Otherwise you can use your keyboard to navigate through reshade overlay (reset reshade's tutorial to understand how to do it).

• Cheburashka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by Cheburashka Replied by Cheburashka on topic Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working

Duran.te wrote: Open reshade interface once you're in a pause menu and see if it works. You may also try switching between fullscreen / borderless / window mode.
Otherwise you can use your keyboard to navigate through reshade overlay (reset reshade's tutorial to understand how to do it).

I opened by keyboard pressing ''home'' it pops out. I press pause, menu is not working. I change every screen between full/borderless and w mode, still the same. I can not click and I can not use the keyboard. Is not working at all. Maybe I need some framework?

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working

Cheburashka wrote: Maybe I need some framework?

I don't think so. Reshade just needs DirectX end-user runtime to run properly.

Cheburashka wrote: I opened by keyboard pressing ''home'' it pops out. I press pause, menu is not working.

You have to set the game on pause / open any game's menu before opening reshade's interface. In this way mouse should not be locked.

Cheburashka wrote: I can not click and I can not use the keyboard.

That's pretty weird. If you can open reshade ui you should be able to move through its interface at least with your keyboard. Try reinstalling reshade and hope it magically fixes somehow.

• Cheburashka
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by Cheburashka Replied by Cheburashka on topic Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working

Duran.te wrote:

Cheburashka wrote: Maybe I need some framework?

I don't think so. Reshade just needs DirectX end-user runtime to run properly.

Cheburashka wrote: I opened by keyboard pressing ''home'' it pops out. I press pause, menu is not working.

You have to set the game on pause / open any game's menu before opening reshade's interface. In this way mouse should not be locked.

Cheburashka wrote: I can not click and I can not use the keyboard.

That's pretty weird. If you can open reshade ui you should be able to move through its interface at least with your keyboard. Try reinstalling reshade and hope it magically fixes somehow.

I have done all you said and still the same. I managed to make a photo from the log

https://imgur.com/a/wRJtaLa

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #6 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working
How did you get to open the log tab if you can't use both your mouse and your keyboard?

• crosire
More
5 years 1 month ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 4.1.1 mouse pointer not working
It's clear the keyboard was used since the focus was changed to the "Clear Log" button and the log tab doesn't open on its own. So things seem to work as expected (ReShade cannot make mouse input work in all games due to technical reasons).

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.