Allow reshade to replace d3dcompiler_46.dll

• Bluescream
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by Bluescream Allow reshade to replace d3dcompiler_46.dll was created by Bluescream
I have a game called LEGO City Undercover from Steam and it does not use any of d3d8.dll, d3d9.dll, dxgi.dll, opengl32.dll. I tried placing all these files in the game directory but there's no reshade ingame. Instead it only has 1 EXE (LEGOLCUR_DX11.exe) and 2 DLLs (d3dcompiler_46.dll, steam_api64.dll)

How could I possibly use reshade?

What is confusing is the fact that the EXE ends with _DX11 but the version from the d3dcompiler_46.dll File Informations says 9.30.960.9200

Can I just rename either d3d9.dll or dxgi.dll to d3dcompiler_46.dll and have reshade?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Allow reshade to replace d3dcompiler_46.dll

Bluescream wrote: d3dcompiler_46.dll, steam_api64.dll

These files are probably libraries of the game, don't touch them.
Just install reshade from the setup tool, pick the right game executable and choose Direct3D 10+ (since this is a directx 11 game ).
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Duran.te.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bluescream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.