[SOLVED] Trying ToGet Heroes of The Storm To Work w/Reshade

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1 by SMP Trying ToGet Heroes of The Storm To Work w/Reshade was created by SMP
Like the title implies, I've installed and uninstalled reshade multiple times and have been unable to get this game working. There are a couple of presets posted on this site for this game, and I've seen videos of people using it so I assume it can work. I've closed any program I thought could interfere with the installation, I've hit every hotkey combination I could think of including home, shift f2, scroll lock, I've tried this on another game installation and wasn't able to get it working there either, I know it's running dx11 so I selected the dx10+ option in the middle so I don't really know what else to do, I don't know if it's not installing properly or something else is the issue so any assistance would be appreciated, I also have a video below showing what I did.

Video Link: streamable.com/bag9b

Side Note: I think the config file's supposed to reference the hotkey used to open the reshade window, this was all I found in the Reshade.ini file:

[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures
PresetFiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes of the Storm\ReShade.ini
PerformanceMode=1
ShowFPS=1
ShowClock=1
TutorialProgress=0
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by SMP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #2 by SMP Replied by SMP on topic Trying ToGet Heroes of The Storm To Work w/Reshade
Update: I figured it out. I have to install reshade to the Heroes of the Storm/Versions/BaseXXXXX folder, same as Starcraft 2. Should've realized that sooner.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by SMP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.