Sonic Worlds engine fan games

• TizerisT
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by TizerisT Sonic Worlds engine fan games was created by TizerisT
Hi, I've been trying to get reshade to work with Sonic fangames, such as 'After The Sequel'. Most of the ones I want to run use the Sonic Worlds engine and reshade doesn't seem to work with it. I've tried ENBInjector and also dgvoodoo with no success.
Anyone got any idea what else I can do?
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by TizerisT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TizerisT
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #2 by TizerisT Replied by TizerisT on topic Sonic Worlds engine fan games
How can you make reshade work with games such as these when it doesnt initially accept it?

• crosire
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Sonic Worlds engine fan games
That engine doesn't appear to use D3D or OpenGL for rendering. ReShade only works when one of those APIs are used (which is the case for all games that do hardware rendering).

• TizerisT
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #4 by TizerisT Replied by TizerisT on topic Sonic Worlds engine fan games
Yeah, that's what I thought. Is there any way to trick it into working?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.