ReShade crashes X-Plane 11.32

• Abdullah Radwan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Abdullah Radwan ReShade crashes X-Plane 11.32 was created by Abdullah Radwan
Hello,
I am using the newest X-Plane release, 11.32. Whenever I try to use ReShade, X-Plane 11 won't start. It flashes a black screen then it crashes.

I've tried multiple version of ReShade, still no luck. I am using the normal version, not the Steam version (No overlays).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sokol_Paxa
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Sokol_Paxa Replied by Sokol_Paxa on topic ReShade crashes X-Plane 11.32
I have exactly the same situation and I'm looking for help.

Most of my games I can't just run with Reshade.
But they will work fine when I rename the file dxgi.dll or opengl32.dll in d3d11.dll.

Although some work without renaming.

But here X-Plane 11 does not work in any way.

I tried different versions of Reshade (3.0.4; 3.0.8; 3.4.1 ; 4.0.2; 4.2.1) and different options installations (OpenGL, DX).

In X-Plane 11 if I rename the file, the program simply does not see it and runs as usual, without Reshade. And if you run with opengl32.dll then it flickers and does not start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.