Reshade DisplayDepth Isometric camera angle

• DH B00P
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1 by DH B00P Reshade DisplayDepth Isometric camera angle was created by DH B00P
Hello yall,

First time posting here and I just upgraded to the latest version yesterday and noticed when applying DOF or Reflective Bump-mapping it doesn't properly track surfaces, when testing with Display-depth it either focuses on my player-model or an object next to me.

both images were taken without moving the camera angle in game. imgur.com/a/hTOtLT4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Reshade DisplayDepth Isometric camera angle
Is this ESO? If it is, you must enable [Copy depth before clearing] and select depth buffer manually. (try all buffer)

But if enabled [Copy depth before clearing], depth buffer is delaying with game screen.
If you feel bad, use 3.1.0.
reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_3.1.0.exe
Do not download shaders in setup dialog, use this.
github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/tree/...f4e399be40f4f903015a
Click [Clone or download], and click [Download ZIP]

If this game is not ESO, or not D3D11, may need other ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.