Where can I download ReShade 3.0.7? [For ESO]

• MoonMoon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #1 by MoonMoon Where can I download ReShade 3.0.7? [For ESO] was created by MoonMoon
UPDATE: I found the repository ( www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/R...sitory#bow1ko4203njp ) but cannot get the 3.0.#s to work. They fail at the "...download a collection of standard effects" stage. Even if I click "No" at that point and retain the effects I already have (from 4.0+), the ReShade screen doesn't load any effects in-game.

Is it possible to either get the old version to work, or figure out why DOF doesn't work in ESO in 4.0+?

—————
ReShade 3.0.7 is apparently the last version in which DOF (depth of field) works properly in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online).

For example, using 3.0.5:
imgur.com/a/zsttliE

3.0.7:
i.redd.it/iwa7ex0qa0d21.png

I can't achieve any DOF effect at all with any of the settings in newer versions. Wondering about this for months now and saw that others on various forums have had trouble as well. Found just a few posts that mentioned the version as a clue.

I'd like to try 3.0.7 but am not sure where to find a legit download.
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by MoonMoon. Reason: update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Where can I download ReShade 3.0.7? [For ESO]
reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_3.0.7.exe

You must use this reshade-shaders files when use the Reshade older than 4.0.
github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/tree/...f4e399be40f4f903015a

I already tested 3.1.0 about if DoF works properly.
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/4766...-dof-detection-issue

If you want use later version, see this topic (but it have problems)
reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/5240-re...ometric-camera-angle
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by seri14.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MoonMoon, SleepyOnion

• MoonMoon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #3 by MoonMoon Replied by MoonMoon on topic Where can I download ReShade 3.0.7? [For ESO]
I'll try this, thank you!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.