Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 3 weeks 3 days ago #1

Hello

I've created a mod for Assassins Creed Odyssey removing all the unnecessary special effects from the game (that would be most of them) which uses 3d Migoto and Resorep to achive what it does. I want people to be able to use Reshade with it.

So I've been trying to use Reshade with Resorep loaded via 3d Migoto. No luck so far,
Reshade will work with 3d Migoto when loaded without Resorep but when i add Resorep d3d11.dll as proxy dll the game loads Resorep just fine but Reshade doesnt load.

So to sum it up i can make either 3d Migoto work with Reshade or make 3d Migoto work with Resorep but not all at the same time.
Can anyone help me with this ?
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by Kame Man.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 3 weeks 16 hours ago #2

Kame Man wrote:
Hello

I've created a mod for Assassins Creed Odyssey removing all the unnecessary special effects from the game (that would be most of them) which uses 3d Migoto and Resorep to achive what it does. I want people to be able to use Reshade with it.

So I've been trying to use Reshade with Resorep loaded via 3d Migoto. No luck so far,
Reshade will work with 3d Migoto when loaded without Resorep but when i add Resorep d3d11.dll as proxy dll the game loads Resorep just fine but Reshade doesnt load.

So to sum it up i can make either 3d Migoto work with Reshade or make 3d Migoto work with Resorep but not all at the same time.
Can anyone help me with this ?

Yeah it would be great if it's possible to get both of them working together.


I had to use 3dmigoto to fix ultrawide on Resident Evil 2 but then I can't use reshade with it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 3 weeks 10 hours ago #3

Well i got news for you. You can use Reshade with 3d Migoto.
I wrote that in the post above, what I'm trying to do is run 3D Migoto, Resorep and Reshade together.
Meaning Resorep is another tool if that part confused you
Last Edit: 3 weeks 10 hours ago by Kame Man.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 2 weeks 6 days ago #4

Kame Man wrote:
Well i got news for you. You can use Reshade with 3d Migoto.
I wrote that in the post above, what I'm trying to do is run 3D Migoto, Resorep and Reshade together.
Meaning Resorep is another tool if that part confused you

I can't get Resident Evil 2 to load reshadewith 3dmigoto here though. It does have that d3d11.dll with it. So I guess the ultrawide fix for RE2 is using Resorep too?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 2 weeks 6 days ago #5

As.far as i know Reshade latest versions use dxgi.dll not d3d11.dll
I'm not sure how the ultrawide fix works or what it uses to work but Resorep is a texture extractor/ replacer(injector) java app using d3d11.dll which can work with 3d Migoto if you add Resorep d3d11.dll as proxy dll via 3d Migoto ini file, so I'd say no
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Kame Man.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 2 weeks 1 day ago #6

Ah I think i know now this is a Resorep related issue. There's nothing Reshade can do to make Resorep and Reshade work together.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d Migoto Resorep and Reshade 2 weeks 22 hours ago #7

Kame Man wrote:
Ah I think i know now this is a Resorep related issue. There's nothing Reshade can do to make Resorep and Reshade work together.

Ah that's unfortunate. Contrast in RE2 is very dull even with proper brightness and black level calibration in game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.