Constant font size (ctrl+mwhl) when overlay is off

• Equan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 day ago - 5 years 1 day ago #1 by Equan Constant font size (ctrl+mwhl) when overlay is off was created by Equan
Hi there. I'm very new to Reshade but I am absolutely amazed by this program and community already. I am so greatful this exists and am kicking myself for not using it sooner. I have a problem regarding frame rate drops that occur ONLY when I hold ctrl (crouch in the game in question) + spam mousewheel up or down (jump in the game in question). I noticed that reshade is adjusting my font size in the overlay (whenever I'm using this conjunction of keys) even when the over lay is not up. This is causing me very noticeable frame drops (1-3 fps seemingly based on duration) (using RTSS as a frame limiter) regardless of maximum frame limit, resulting in slight visual stuttering and inconsistent frame time. I have been looking in to the keybinds for the UI on the forum as well as on my end in Reshade.ini and I've found no way to disable and/or change this bind in particular. Can someone please inform me how to prevent this from happening? I should not have to rebind my in-game keys I would hope. I'm using Reshade 4.0.2 for Apex Legends. Thank you!
Last edit: 5 years 1 day ago by Equan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 1 day ago - 5 years 1 day ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Constant font size (ctrl+mwhl) when overlay is off
It behavior released at 4.2.0
github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/8df8ac...4613814e237b0f811ae1
In between 3.4.0 and 4.1.1 (your using version)
Use NoFontScaling option.(it included in ReShade.ini. or d3d9.ini, dxgi.ini, d3d11.ini, opengl32.ini)
github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/36a020...b8b41c39da4cad979a87
[GENERAL]
NoFontScaling=1
Last edit: 5 years 1 day ago by seri14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.