SO I installed reshade for xplane and I fist clicked 3D and then uninstalled and then reinstalled the openGL and now when my xplane loads it loads on my main screen but when I click on a button it opens it on my second monitor and when I click on the window on my second monitor it flips back to the main monitor and so on and so on. What has reshade done to my Xplane? This was not happening until I installed reshade. How can I get this fixed so I can fly xplane again?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.